Rares-Mihai Nicula, Roma Project Officer, Dublin City Community Co-Op gives his three tips for looking after your mental wellbeing during the current health crisis.
Read CLDC’s June Newsletter here
Clare Local Development Company would like to share some important information with migrant community members which might be of benefit to you, your family or friends in relation to Covid-19/ Coronavirus.
It is SAFE for all migrants to access essential services (Healthcare or Social Welfare). The Irish Government has confirmed to Migrants Right Centre Ireland that all people – documented or undocumented – can access healthcare and social services without fear.
If you have any questions about accessing healthcare or social welfare, any immigration or employment concerns, you can contact the Migrants Right Centre Ireland by phone on 01- 8897570, web query on their website: https://www.mrci.ie/contact-us/ and by email at email@example.com, Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Healthcare or Social Welfare Services will not share information with the Department of Justice and Equality.
If Clare Local Development Company can help you in any way please contact Samantha on 0876959366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The HSE website has a host of translated resources to help share the messaging about coronavirus (COVID-19) in various languages including Czech and Romanian. Posters and booklets are available for download and printing here
- Roma Community Enniscorthy Project, Facebook Page contains an audio recording in Romanian of the HSE yellow fact sheet on Covid-19, useful for Roma who do not speak English and are not literate in Romanian:
- Facebook video on translating government information (the yellow poster) about COVID-19: https://wwwfacebook.com/romaenniscorthy/videos/669612460479038/
- Youtube video on how to wash your hands:
- London-based Roma Support Group has a wealth of information and resources to support the Roma community. Information available here
- Information on child vaccinations and attending child health appointments in English Czech & Slovak.