SICAP Video Case Study 2022 Working Collaboratively with New Communities in North Clare highlights the positive working relationships between local community, voluntary and statutory organisations to support New Communities in Co. Clare.
- The HSE website has a host of translated resources to help share the messaging about coronavirus (COVID-19) in various languages including Czech and Romanian. Posters and booklets are available for download and printing here
- Roma Community Enniscorthy Project, Facebook Page contains an audio recording in Romanian of the HSE yellow fact sheet on Covid-19, useful for Roma who do not speak English and are not literate in Romanian:
- Facebook video on translating government information (the yellow poster) about COVID-19: https://wwwfacebook.com/romaenniscorthy/videos/669612460479038/
- Youtube video on how to wash your hands:
- London-based Roma Support Group has a wealth of information and resources to support the Roma community. Information available here
- Information on child vaccinations and attending child health appointments in English Czech & Slovak.