Course Aim: This course will provide an introduction to WordPress aimed at beginners with no experience in
website development. Participants will learn the fundamentals of WordPress to create a small business website.
- What you need to create a business website
- How to pick a theme and create pages on a website
- How to add a news section, a menu, images, and videos
- How to optimise your business website for search engines (Search engine optimisation)
- How to maintain your business website
Course Outcome: Upon successful completion of the course, business owners will gain the knowledge to create a website to improve their online marketing and promotion.
- Knowledge and ability to use software to create and format webpages
- A domain name for your business
- Set up a hosting account
- Make your website available online.
Course Duration: 2 x 2.5hr sessions.
Delivery Method: Online via Zoom
Cost: €0.00. This course is fully funded under SICAP.
If you want any further information about upcoming training opportunities, please fill out the below form.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the supports we offer.
Our office is located at Unit 1, Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Our eircode is V95 PXY3. You can use this code with Google Maps to bring you directly to our office.