Course Aim: Give participants an overview of the steps required to set up a food business and to create an awareness of essential knowledge and skills necessary. The participants will have a clear understanding of the facts, costs and protocols in setting up a production or food service business.
- Types of Food Business
- Sourcing premises or space to trades
- Sourcing equipment
- Menu planning or product development
- Food Safety
- Human Resource Management
- Know the difference in types of food service and high and low risk Food production
- Requirements to be aware of when sourcing a trading space or renting a premises
- Knowing target market and planning food offerings and pricing accordingly
- Participant will be made aware of basic food safety and financial requirements
If you want any further information about upcoming training opportunities, please fill out the below form.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the supports we offer.
Our office is located at Unit 1, Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Our eircode is V95 PXY3. You can use this code with Google Maps to bring you directly to our office.