Course Aim: This course is aimed at individuals who want to work in the construction industry and allow a better understanding of health and safety within this environment.
The course will cover a variety of modules including:
- Site safety, site safety legislation and site accident reporting
- Introduction to risk assessment
- Risk assessment for working at height, working with electricity and when excavating
- General site safety, including the use of construction equipment and the safe use of vehicles
- Personal safety, using personal protective equipment, working with noise and vibrations, manual handling and personal health and welfare
Course Outcome: Upon successful completion of the Safe Pass programme participants will be issued with a validated Safe Pass card,
which remains valid for 4 years. A multiple choice questionnaire must be successfully completed.
If you want any further information about upcoming training opportunities, please fill out the below form.