Course Aim: This course will provide an introduction to the fundamentals of marketing from a business prospective including the 7 Principles of Marketing. The course will provide participants with practical tips that can be implemented quickly and easily. Participants will be guided on how to develop useable marketing strategies for direct, offline and online marketing. Participants will learn how to engage with their customers through targeted communications and specific messaging and well as understanding the importance of pricing their product or service correctly.
The course will cover many areas of online marketing to include;
Target Marketing and Brand Positioning
- Who is your target audience/customer? Who is most likely to buy from you?
- Create a clear core marketing message that speaks to your target market and tells customers why they should buy from you.
- Understand the importance of market research and customer engagement
Strategies for Direct, Online and Offline Marketing and Customer Activation and Engagement
- Effective ways to send messages direct to your customers and ask for the sale, while avoiding wasting money and time
- How to ensure your marketing is measurable
- Ways to use the internet to leverage you message and drive your marketing
- The role social media can play as part of your marketing strategy
Brand Blueprint and Marketing Plan
- Steps to creating your own brand blueprint
- Guidance on developing a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan that produces result
Upon successful completion of the course, business owners will gain the knowledge to create a practical action plan to improve the marketing of their product or service.
- Understand the fundamentals/7 principles of good marketing practice
- Create your own marketing plan, tailored to your business
- Discover ways to measure your marketing so that you know what is working
- Uncover new and interesting ways to effectively market your business
Course Duration: 2 x 2.5 hour sessions
Delivery Method: Online via Zoom
Cost: €0.00. This course is fully funded under SICAP.
If you want any further information about upcoming training opportunities, please fill out the below form.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the supports we offer.
Our office is located at Unit 1, Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Our eircode is V95 PXY3. You can use this code with Google Maps to bring you directly to our office.