The word HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) confuses many people but, simply put, it refers to procedures you must put in place to ensure the food you produce is safe. These procedures make up your food safety management system based on the Principles of HACCP.
1. Identify the hazards.
2. Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
3. Establish critical limit(s).
4. Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
5. Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
6. Establish procedures for verification to confirm the HACCP system is working effectively.
7. Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application.
This is a one day course free to job seekers.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the supports we offer.
Our office is located at Unit 1, Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Our eircode is V95 PXY3. You can use this code with Google Maps to bring you directly to our office.