The course will cover many areas of online marketing to include;
Target Marketing and Brand Positioning
- Who is your target audience/customer? Who is most likely to buy from you?
- Create a clear core marketing message that speaks to your target market and tells customers why they should buy from you.
- Understand the importance of market research and customer engagement
Strategies for Direct, Online and Offline Marketing and Customer Activation and Engagement
- Effective ways to send messages direct to your customers and ask for the sale, while avoiding wasting money and time
- How to ensure your marketing is measurable
- Ways to use the internet to leverage you message and drive your marketing
- The role social media can play as part of your marketing strategy
Brand Blueprint and Marketing Plan
- Steps to creating your own brand blueprint
- Guidance on developing a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan that produces result
Upon successful completion of the course, business owners will gain the knowledge to create a practical action plan to improve the marketing of their product or service.
- Understand the fundamentals/7 principles of good marketing practice
- Create your own marketing plan, tailored to your business
- Discover ways to measure your marketing so that you know what is working
- Uncover new and interesting ways to effectively market your business