Representatives from Clare Local Development Company, the Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection and Citizens Information Centre will provide information:
- What it means to be Self Employed?
- Short Term Enterprise Allowance & Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.
- Supports and funding available from different sources e.g. DEASP, LEADER, Clare Local Enterprise Office
- Rights and Entitlements: Who can help you in Co. Clare & how?
- Next steps to becoming self-employed.
- Questions and Answers & Networking opportunity
This information event will take place on Wednesday 4th March. 6.30pm-7.30pm, Clare Local Development Company (CLDC) offices.
For more information please contact Aisling De Klerk on 087 9718866/ 065 6840833 or Adeklerk@cldc.ie