A series of energy workshops will be hosted by SEAI (in conjunction with Community Energy Mentors) over the coming months to help support communities and homeowners through winter energy efficiency tips to reduce bills and tips on keeping well and warm.
Please feel free to circulate to your wider community. All Workshops will be recorded, so if you register and can’t attend, you will receive a link to view it later.
Future Winter Workshop dates:
- Please be aware there are some date changes for upcoming workshops.
- Workshop 2: Keep Well and Warm this Winter | 17th November 2022
- Workshop 3: Energy Saving Lightbulbs | 28th November 2022
- Workshop 4: Manage Your Energy Use | 8th December 2022
- Workshop 5: Building Energy Ratings (BER) | 12th January 2023
- Workshop 6: Insulation and Ventilation | 9th February 2023
- Workshop 7: A Guide to Heat Pumps | 9th March 2023
- Workshop 8: Solar Electricity: PV for Homeowners | 23rd/30th March 2023
- Workshop 9: Sustainable Transport | 20th April 2023
- Workshop 10: Community Energy Generation | 27th April 2023
If you have any questions on the above or Sustainable Energy Communities (SEC) programme, please contact Lorraine Power, Community Energy Mentor, CLDC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org