The aim of this training is to help SEs decide on the direction of travel by providing a clear picture of the opportunities and challenges presented by Digital Technologies. This training will provide SEs with tools and information to take the first step in developing a Digital Innovation Strategy for their organisation.
The workshops will include
- Optimising Digital Technologies – Introduction to the potential of Digital Technologies and the role they can potentially play in supporting Social Enterprise to deliver its mission and optimise income generation opportunities.
When Tuesday 4th January 2022, 10:00am – 12:00 pm OR Monday 24th January 2022, 6:30pm – 8:30 pm. Register here
- Digital Marketing & Promotion – Identifying the ‘target customer’, the most appropriate digital marketing channels and mechanisms to commercialise product and service offerings for participating SEs.
When Thursday 6th January, 2022, 10:00am – 12:00pm OR Monday 17th January 2022, 6:30pm – 8:30 pm. Register here
- Addressing Digital Exclusion – What is Digital Exclusion? How can Social Enterprises play a stronger role in promoting and supporting Digital Inclusion among their target communities and ensure that they are not inadvertently excluding members of the community as they advance through digital innovation.
When Thursday 3rd February 2022, 6.30pm – 8.30pm OR Wednesday 9th February 2022, 10.00am-12.00pm. Register here
- Digital Innovation Strategy Development – The key elements of a digital audit and digital innovation strategy. Implementing sustainable digital innovation methodologies in SE’s and aligning digital strategy with organisational strategy. Utilisiation of data analytics to measure impact and demonstrate return on investment.
When Monday 10th January 2022, 6.30pm – 8.30pm OR Thursday 10th February 2022, 2.00pm – 4.00pm. Register here
Following completion of the training a number of SEs will have the opportunity to undertake intensive one to one mentoring around any of the above themes.
The Social Enterprise Regeneration Programme is funded by the Government of Ireland with the support of the Dormant Accounts fund and administered by the Irish Local Development Network.
MANAGING CHANGE, STRATEGIC PLANNING & INCOME DIVERSIFICATION TRAINING
CLDC in collaboration with lead partner North Tipperary Development Company, Ballyhoura Development CLG and PAUL Partnership are rolling out a suite of training and mentoring on the theme of Managing Change: Strategic Planning & Income Diversification to Social Enterprises across the Mid-West.
This programme will provide support to SEs in re-evaluating their missions in response to COVID-19 enabling them to better plan for the future. It will provide practical tools for improving their business models, developing trading opportunities and diversifying their products/services and income streams.
January Online Workshop Schedule:
- Measuring and Communicating Social Impact | 12th January 2022 | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- Idea Generation/Income Diversification and Generation | 19th January 2022 | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- Review and Improve Your Existing Business Model and Strategic Plan | 26th January 2022 | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- UN SDGs and Your Social Enterprise | 2nd February 2022 | 2:00 pm-4:00 pm.
Social Enterprises which avail of these workshops will be eligible for tailored one-to-one mentoring to support them in improving their resilience, achieving their social objectives and thinking more strategically.
Register here to book your place on any or all of this FREE online training.