Dates: 6th, 8th, 10th & 13th November
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm each day.
The course content is designed to support micro and small enterprises to develop and create sustainable self employed job opportunities through a series of capacity building sessions, including but not limited to:
- Traits of the Entrepreneur, Am I suited to being self-employed?
- Setting up a business – types of business and legal implications.
- Funding my business, set up costs and getting support
- Marketing- making my business work, creating a market for my business
- Sales and financial forecasting – Profit &Loss and Cash Flow
- Business accounts.
- Understanding your customer. Profiling your customer
- Finalising your Business Plan including Market Research, Financial Planning/Forecasting & Self and business SWOT analysis.
- Unique Selling Points of Your Business.
- Start-up supports – Clare Local Enterprise Office, LEADER, Chambers of Commerce, DSP Grants.
Please contact Sinéad at email@example.com for more information.