Add to Calendar
6th September 2023 @ 10:00 am
10AM-12:30PM. Attendance to all 3 days is required to complete the course.
- Tips on good bookkeeping practices & what records to keep.
- Income and expenses to include in arriving at taxable profit.
- Allowable and non- allowable expense when arriving at taxable profit.
- How to calculate taxable profit.
- Allowances on business assets.
- Pension deductions.
- Tax treatment of Revenue & Capital Grants.
- Demonstration on how to file returns and make payments using ROS.
- Deadline for filing income tax return.
- Preliminary tax – how to prepare for it, how to calculate it and when to pay it?
- What happens if you initially make Losses and how to utilise them.
- Affordable accounts software.
- Revenues criteria to become self employed.
Please contact Sinéad at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.