CLDC NETWORKS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME
Monday 17th August – Monday 19th October, 2020
This is a 10 week online programme delivered by Tina O’Dwyer, The Tourism Space to support the development of 3 Tourism and Business networks and to support the members with business recovery.
Members of the following CLDC supported networks are invited and warmly encouraged to take part:
- Tourism East Clare
- Creative Clare
- Clare Food & Drink Network (New)
Network members can participate online in weekly business recovery training as well as a weekly Network building workshop. The sessions are delivered by expert trainers and facilitators who are experienced in working with networks and delivering supports online.
Purpose of the CLDC Networks Development Training Programme
- Connect businesses who are members of the same network together online
- Enable peer collaboration
- Allow businesses to share experience, insights and learnings during a challenging period
- Provide training and mentoring that helps strengthen both the Network and its members
- Ensure members feel supported and connected throughout this period of uncertainty.
- Enable access for members to expert advice and resources as they need them.
- Reduce feelings of isolation in difficult times.
You can find out more about the programme and register at https://www.thetourismspace.com/cldcnetworks for free and join in!