Ennistymon LTI – Pathway To Employment (18-35yr olds prioritised) REGISTER NOW
- It is essential to register with Employment/Intreo office for this course.(DSP) 065 68 69296
- https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?search=1&view=0 – please see reference 29077
- Priority will be given to 18-35 years
Please check out the Pathway Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ennistymontourism/
The programme is designed to provide training opportunities to raise competency levels of unemployed people, facilitating their progression to or towards labour market participation.
The programme aims to provide learners with the skill, knowledge and competence to obtain entry level employment or progress to further education and training while developing their key transferable and vocational employment related skills, appropriate to their identified career path.
This programme leads to a QQI Level 4 Major Award in Pathways to Employment Tourism and Hospitality.
- Functional Mathematics
- Personal Effectiveness
- Work Experience
- Information Technology Skills
- Short Order Cooking Skills
- Tourism Visitor Care
- Health Related Fitness
- Occupational First Aid
- Start your own Business / enterprise development
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass
- Tour Guiding
- Primary Course in Food Safety (or similar basic entry food hygiene course)
- Education: Applicants seeking entry to the programme must have achieved a minimum of a QQI level 3 Major award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme.
- Aptitude: The programme will suit learners who have identified their career pathway and are seeking to further develop their key, employment related, transferable and vocational skills, knowledge and competence. All participants on the programme must have received clearance through the Garda Vetting procedures before any engagement with children as part of their programme of training
- Previous Experience: Alternatively, applicants may have achieved the equivalent standard of Knowledge, skill and competence through relevant work experience
Cost: FREE to Jobseekers
Date: 2nd October 2017
Period: Monday - Friday
Co-ordinator: Aisling Halpin
Phone: 065 6866800