Kilrush LTI – Pathway To Employment – (18-35yr olds prioritised) REGISTER NOW
- It is essential to register with Employment/Intreo office for this course.(DSP) 065 6869296
- https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?search=1&view=0 – please see reference 29080
- Priority given to 18-35 year olds
The programme is designed to provide training opportunities to raise competency levels of unemployed people, facilitating their progression to or towards labour market participation.
The programme aims to provide learners with the skill, knowledge and competence to obtain entry level employment or progress to further education and training while developing their key transferable and vocational employment related skills, appropriate to their identified career path.
This programme leads to a QQI Level 4 Major Award in General Learning.
Programme Content includes:
- Work Experience
- Functional Mathematics
- Personal Effectiveness
- Information Technology Skills
- Tourism & Visitor Care
- Short Order Cooking Skills
- Customer Service
- Kitchen Skills
- Occupational First-Aid
- Safe Pass
- Introduction to Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety, Hazard Awareness Training
- Fire Safety and Chemical Awareness Training
- Education: Applicants seeking entry to the programme must have achieved a minimum of a QQI level 3 Major award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme.
- Aptitude: The programme will suit learners who have identified their career pathway and are seeking to further develop their key, employment related, transferable and vocational skills, knowledge and competence. All participants on the programme must have received clearance through the Garda Vetting procedures before any engagement with children as part of their programme of training
- Previous Experience: Alternatively, applicants may have achieved the equivalent standard of Knowledge, skill and competence through relevant work experience
Cost: FREE to Jobseekers
Date: 9th October 2017
Period: Monday - Friday
Frequency: daily for 48 weeks
Time: FULL TIME
Co-ordinator: Aisling Halpin
Phone: 065 6866800